Try These Pro Cleaning Hacks for a Cleaner Home
The problem with keeping your house clean is, even if you’re a stickler for cleanliness, your home can always be cleaner.
It’s easy enough to use a regular schedule of cleaning to generally keep your home looking and smelling fresh. But there can be some places that are tough to clean, hard to reach, or just not worth the effort.
Lucky for you, we’ve assembled some professional cleaning hacks to help you tackle even the most difficult situations in your home
5 House Cleaning Hacks
- Cup Rings – No matter how obvious you make your coasters, family and friends seem to find new ways to put wet glasses and cup on the beautiful wood of your occasional tables. For those rings that you just can’t get rid of, try a small dab of toothpaste on your cleaning rag and some gentle rubbing.
- Vacuum Your Bathroom – No, unfortunately, this isn’t the solution to all your bathroom cleaning. But, by picking up loose dust and dirt, vacuuming will help you your cleaning solutions get straight to the real problems, like dark stains and caked toothpaste.
- Garbage Cans – Perhaps the last refuge of nastiness in the cleanest of homes, you might try to clean your garbage cans, but you never get rid of their unique blend of grime. Next time, try toilet bowl cleaner and a toilet brush.
- Clean Your Vacuum Cleaner – Its filter anyway. While it still looks like you’re picking up dust, a clogged filter reduces the cleaning power of your vacuum and leaves lots of dust behind. You especially need that cleaning power when cleaning the upholstery of your furniture and your area rugs.
- Get Rid of Soap Scum – It’s one of the toughest cleaning jobs in the house. But you can avoid it entirely by switching from real soap to synthetic versions. They get you just as clean and keep your bathtub and shower stalls clean too. Any soap in liquid or gel form is synthetic.
If you want to learn more about keeping your house looking cleaner, check out our article “3 Furniture Ideas to Help You Declutter a Room”.
Join Our Newsletter
Get the Latest Sales and Promotions